- Contract Bulletin - a weekly Ministry of Transportation publication for the information of contractors, suppliers, and consultant
Standards, Specifications & Forms
Approved Materials & Labs
- Designated Sources of Materials (Road Authority)
- Aggregate Sources Lists
- Qualified Laboratories - Profilographs & Operators, Soils & Aggregate Sufficiency, AVS Testing, Grout Testing, Tensile Bond, et
- Road Talk
- A quarterly publication focusing on highway infrastructure, particularly in the areas of design, construction, operations, safety, the environment, and maintenance.
The Ontario Ministry of Transportation (MTO) is rebuilding one of the largest licensing and registration systems in North America into a state of the art IT solution. A Request for Proposals (RFP) was issued on July 29, 2011 by MTO for International Registration Plan (IRP) and Oversize/Overweight (O/O) Program software and the associated services required to make both programs fully operational within the Ministry environment. All information about the RFP is available on MERX , the Canadian public sector tendering website under Solicitation Number OSS_00238332 and Reference Number 224849.
- Engineering and Related Services - RAQS Registration, Performance Ratings, EOI & RFQ Guidelines, Specialties, etc.
- Construction Administration Updates
- CDED Manual (Construction Design and Estimating Documentation)
- Laboratory Testing Manual
- CAIT Manual (Construction Administration and Inspection Task Manual)
- Field Guide for Hot Mix and Bridge Deck Waterproofing
- Highway Infrastructure Innovations Funding Program
- MTO Online Library - Lists MTO’s Technical Manuals and Research Documents; Some entries include the documents as attachments.
- RAQS - Registry, Appraisal and Qualification System - Contractors
- RAQS - Registry, Appraisal and Qualification System - Consultants
- Doing Business with the Ontario Government - Management Board Secretariat, Procurement Policy and IT Procurement Branch
- MERX - The electronic tendering system used by the Province of Ontario
- MERX - The electronic tendering system used by the Ministry of Transportation for construction contracts
- The Road Authority - official "one-window" service for information on infrastructure-related products, services and technical solutions