Every new driver, or those wishing to improve their skills, should take a motorcycle training course. If you pass a ministry-approved motorcycle safety course, you can reduce the time you must spend at Level Two by four months.
A course may also offer the following:
- Personal instruction from experts
- A motorcycle provided for about 14 hours of practice
- Your Level One or Level Two driving test
- Valuable tips and skills to keep you safe on the road
- The possibility of an insurance discount on your motorcycle (check with your insurance company)
If you would like more information about motorcycle or limited-speed motorcycle driver training or a course being held near you, call your local community college or visit the Ministry of Transportation website at www.mto.gov.ca.