Ministry of Transportation / Ministère des Transports
Text size Enlarge Text Shrink Text
Search   |  
III. A and D licence classes and requirements
Medical certificate

When applying for a class A or D licence, you must provide a completed satisfactory ministry medical certificate. Blank medical forms can be obtained from any DriveTest Centre in Ontario.

Your medical practitioner or optometrist is required by law to report to the licensing authorities any physical, neurological, cardio­vascular or other medical condition that might affect your safe operation of a motor vehicle.

Your application will be refused if your physical or medical condition does not meet the standards outlined in the regulations of the Highway Traffic Act.