Dangerous Goods - Learning Objectives
As you work through this module, you will be able to:
- Define dangerous goods.
- Understand the need for legislation to regulate the transportation of dangerous goods.
- Describe the training required.
- Identify the classes of dangerous goods.
- Identify the labels and placards used for dangerous goods.
- Describe the legislated use of labels and placards.
- Identify the required documentation.
- Describe procedures for reporting incidents.
Completion of this module does not constitute dangerous-goods training for an employee.