Cargo Securement - Learning Objectives
As you work through this module, you will be able to:
- Obtain your own copy of the National Safety Code Standard 10, Cargo Securement.
- Understand the application of the performance criteria that all cargo-securement systems must be capable of meeting.
- Understand the relationship between the general securement rules and those rules for specific commodities.
- Identify commodities that have specific cargo-securement requirements, in addition to the general requirements.
- Identify possible training sources that may help you ensure compliance to Ontario’s Highway Traffic Act and National Safety Code Standard 10.